Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #16 Get Organized with Web 2.0 tools

I really liked making a new home page.  I used iGoogle.  I chose a beach theme picture and added sports and entertainment sites.   This will be the home page for my mac and att.yahoo is the home page for my PC.

I like the Google Calendar that I made for one of the other "things."  I also set one up on Yahoo to see what it is like.  Google integtrated with the Remember the Milk to do list program.  I would recommend the Google Calendar to others.

I signed up for the My Stickies site to see what it is like.

I like the idea of keeping organized.  It is so hard for me to find time though to get on the computer a lot.  During the school year I am lucky if I have time to check e-mail and do lesson plans, gradebook, etc.  Having a calendar will be easy to do and not time consuming.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hopefully several of these tools will be time savers for you.