Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #22--Podcasts

I went to the Educational Podcasting Directory. I found a podcast for Social Studies on Colonial Times that I think will be interesting for my students to listen to.  This directory was easy to use.  The first time I have heard of podcasts was when I was looking up information on a Daytime soap opera and you could listen to a whole show.  I listened to some podcasts of students that was on the blog of another person from this class.  I think that my students would enjoy making podcasts for projects in my Social Studies and Reading classes.  I am going to look up in the Podcast directory for listings on Exercise.

1 comment:

Debbie B. said...

Don't forget to contact your ETF for help with student podcasts. The podcasts you listened to were just to learn how to podcast. I hope this year we can take it a step beyond this and have students create some video podcasts. We should have a server for students to share their podcasts with next year too.